One day Rob and Wes was having their daily morning wrestle match on our bed, Wes totally misjudged where Rob was. He jumped full speed right through where he thought Rob was, and flew right off the bed landing on his head. Rob and I were waiting for him to convince us he was dying. Instead we saw his big grinning head pop up and he excitedly screamed "I learned to fly!!!"
As most moms know, when a child wants to drink out of your same cup it's basically turned into "food-water". Some moms don't mind... but I most definitely DO. I bought my very own cute red water bottle. It was MINE. I got to drink nice clean water from it all day long, until Wes decided he needed it. I explained to him it was my water bottle, but I'd get him his very own cool Lightening McQueen one. He looked at me like I was dumb and said "Mommy, we like to share." Wes: 1 Mom: 0 Dang.
After Weston's nap one day I went in and laid with him in bed. I accidently bumped his foot when he told me it hurt. I asked him why. His bottom lip came out and he said " 'cause I don't have any legs!" I tried reassuring him that he DID have legs... it took a lot of convincing though.
We were driving back in from town one day and had so much to tell me. After replying to his "guess what mom's" constantly for half an hour I regrettably answered with a little exhaustion "what Wes?" and he sweetly asked "Oh, I'm bugging you Mommy?" I felt so bad! The rest of the ride home was ME talking and telling him everything I loved about him. Including our long conversations.
We're trying to teach Wes that he can't tell me and Rob "no". It's not quite clicking because we have daily arguments over how I, his mom, can't tell HIM, the 2 foot little gremlin, "no". His argument sometimes actually make sense.
He always, I mean ALWAYS comes up to me and says "I love you Sweetheart". It melts my heart. I call this his "survival mode" because usually shortly after he's back in his mischievous mood. When I catch on to this mood he's back to buttering me up again. It's super cute. He's a smart kid.
Wes has this darling little red tricycle. He loves it. But it's NOT a bike, he calls it his "motorcycle" When we are driving and a big bad Harley drives by, Wes gets sooo excited and exclaims "OH! I HAVE ONE OF THOSE!!!"
He calls his Dad, "Rob". Refuses to call him Daddy
He thinks "Noggin" (slang for head) is a bad or embarrassing word. I love seeing him squirm when I say it.
My Sweet Wes is hilarious. My life would be so boring without him. I love you little buddy!!!
As most moms know, when a child wants to drink out of your same cup it's basically turned into "food-water". Some moms don't mind... but I most definitely DO. I bought my very own cute red water bottle. It was MINE. I got to drink nice clean water from it all day long, until Wes decided he needed it. I explained to him it was my water bottle, but I'd get him his very own cool Lightening McQueen one. He looked at me like I was dumb and said "Mommy, we like to share." Wes: 1 Mom: 0 Dang.
After Weston's nap one day I went in and laid with him in bed. I accidently bumped his foot when he told me it hurt. I asked him why. His bottom lip came out and he said " 'cause I don't have any legs!" I tried reassuring him that he DID have legs... it took a lot of convincing though.
We were driving back in from town one day and had so much to tell me. After replying to his "guess what mom's" constantly for half an hour I regrettably answered with a little exhaustion "what Wes?" and he sweetly asked "Oh, I'm bugging you Mommy?" I felt so bad! The rest of the ride home was ME talking and telling him everything I loved about him. Including our long conversations.
We're trying to teach Wes that he can't tell me and Rob "no". It's not quite clicking because we have daily arguments over how I, his mom, can't tell HIM, the 2 foot little gremlin, "no". His argument sometimes actually make sense.
He always, I mean ALWAYS comes up to me and says "I love you Sweetheart". It melts my heart. I call this his "survival mode" because usually shortly after he's back in his mischievous mood. When I catch on to this mood he's back to buttering me up again. It's super cute. He's a smart kid.
Wes has this darling little red tricycle. He loves it. But it's NOT a bike, he calls it his "motorcycle" When we are driving and a big bad Harley drives by, Wes gets sooo excited and exclaims "OH! I HAVE ONE OF THOSE!!!"
He calls his Dad, "Rob". Refuses to call him Daddy
He thinks "Noggin" (slang for head) is a bad or embarrassing word. I love seeing him squirm when I say it.
My Sweet Wes is hilarious. My life would be so boring without him. I love you little buddy!!!

2 comments:
Oh my heck I can't wait to see you guys! He is so funny!!
He's hilarious. What a tricky little fella! James needs to learn some tips!
Post a Comment