Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Hilton Head


The Clarks took us on a big family trip to Hilton Head, South Carolina this year. It was sooo much fun! Rob, Wes and I got to room with his Aunt and Uncle and their kids... cutest. family. ever! Seriously, I just love them. I guess now I KIND OF understand why Grandma Ruth abandons us to go and visit them (we don't like sharing Grandma. At all). Wes now talks about their youngest, Amy nonstop. They did everything together. In this video you can see Wes reaching back to hold Amy's or Olivia's (their other darling daughter) hand. He HAD to see them at all times. I loved it. 


Wes and Amy on our Savannah tour. (He now talks about Amy more than he talks about his cars...and that's A LOT!)


We spent most of our time at the beach and the pools. The weather was perfect and Wes was in Heaven. I love my little family so much. While we were in Savannah Rob disappeared. He surprised me with the coolest collectible coin bracelet. It's so pretty! I've never seen anything like it. Rob spoils me. I'm so lucky to have him.
I wish we got more pictures with the sweet Gundersons. We spent all of our time with them. Aunt Chelle and Uncle Tyler spoiled Weston with new beach toys almost every day (and us with a new blender. We love it!) Sarah and Abby (their oldest daughters) helped out and played with Wes. I just love them.
As some of you know, I'M PREGNANT! But this one I'm not feeling so great. So I had to try and ignore my nauseousness and have fun! Which was a success! I'm due December 27th. Yes, poor POOR child, right? Haha, we will try to avoid a Christmas baby... but we'll see=)
Jeff and Bonnie treated us to all sorts of tours and restaurants... we got to experience it all. Bonnie baught me the cutest bracelet too. They're so nice and generous! Thanks Jeff and Bonnie for such an amazing trip!!! Next, trying to convince Rob to move there.

5 comments:

Chris and Hay said...

December 27th is my birthday!!! Poor kid. ;) jk it is nice to get double spoiled! So excited for you guys to have another one! Congrats

Emily Nelson said...

This is possibly my favorite post ever. Even though I love all of your posts. Miss you guys! I can't wait to kiss your slobbery two-year old in July, but he better not give me any tongue! Jk :)

Reagan said...

CONGRATS!!!! I Didn't know you were expecting! How exciting! Congrats dolly!

Lindsey said...

BABY #2?!?! YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!! Congrats, that's so exciting!

xo
Lindsey
lindseyandorlando.blogspot.com

becky rigby said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys. You and Mel make the cutest little boys. Congrats.