Sunday, November 6, 2011

Oh How I Love Fall

Trick or Treating was so much fun this year. Wes loved all the candy and attention he got that night. We let him eat as much candy he wanted... you could call that really bad parenting, OR really good parenting. Depends on who you ask. According to Wes, we're the best parents in the world! By the end of the night he was literally bouncing off the walls (he was running into chairs, walls, and people laughing the whole time. He couldn't quite talk right either) He was out of control. It was hilarious!


My little stinker


I love spending my days with this little guy. He definitely keeps me busy. But I love it!

2 comments:

melanie said...

I love him too! so cute!!! you need to post his sugar high. :)

Emily Nelson said...

I love you guys! Please keep posting!