Wes has a girlfriend! He loved that Sadie fed him food. He still talks about her "samwich".
Rob surprised me with Foo Fighter tickets. They put on such an amazing show! I still can't believe I saw them.
Wes and I spend A LOT of time at Kangaroo Zoo. He calls it "Tigger's House" because he gets to hop everywhere, just like T-I-double-ga-er! He loves it!
Rob and I went to Vegas with our friends the Mortensens. We had waaaaaay too much fun!
We went on a super fun hike that overlooks the strip (you can kind of see it in the background), we ate a TON of yummy food, went to a comedy show, swam, and ate some more. I loved every moment except every moment I thought of my sweet Weston.
Wes has been busy giving me heart attacks! Look at his forehead! He grew a horn right in front of our eyes. It was heartbreaking.
This was even worse. While being the busy little boy he is, he ran/fell into Rob's knee and knocked his two front teeth back. It was the worst feeling I have ever felt. But knowing how clumsy Wes is, (and don't forget the Chambers genes!)I have a feeling I better toughen up. I'm sure there's many more "way hurts", as Wes calls them, on the way.
Let's finish this post off with a boy that's not deformed. I am so obsessed with him! Even though he's growing up fast, he will always be my best LITTLE buddy!

4 comments:
Your adventures sound so fun. Im jealous you went to the concert. Sorry about your lil boys "boo boo's".. good thing he has you as a mommy to kiss them better.
Thanks so much for posting! I feel like you did it just for me :) You guys look happy (besides Wes's injuries). Get better!
What an awesome little dude you have! I love all the pictures too! I miss you guys. We're serious about doing dinner soon. The countdown until Tim's done with school is in the single digits!! Hallelujah!
um, that hiking picture is way too cute for hiking!
wes is a doll--goose-egg and all!
Post a Comment