Weston LOVED all the attention he got on his Birthday. Like seriously, LOVED it. Kind of scary, but cute for now. He loved blowing out the candles and all the new toys that he got. He's such a loved little boy. He deserves it.
A few of my favorite things about my little Wes
I love how randomly he will tilt his little head and very concerned ask me "Mama, you otay?" Makes my heart so happy
I love his little imagination. Watching him play with his hot wheels cars is so cute to me
I love it when he decides I need multiple big, wet kisses all over my cheeks. I truly love them
I love it when he sings himself to sleep. Mostly he sings "Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam" which basically means he's yelling "Bean!" over and over again. Other times he just sings whatever comes into his head, like "binky, night-night" I love his sweet voice
I love how he blows kisses to everyone in the store
I love when he's trying to get mine or Rob's attention and gently turns our head to face his which is usually an inch away.
I love that he's learning to take turns and that he sings "clean up! clean up!" when he's picking up his toys. (without me even asking him)
The list could go on forever. Wes is such a sweet, good little boy. I love watching him learn and grow. He's simply awesome. I love you, Wes! Happy 2nd Birthday!

6 comments:
Happy Birthday to your little boy! He is so handsome I love his outfit!! Im glad he is your best little buddy :)
Awwwww love you guys and miss you! Happy birthday to Wes!
he's such a cute little guy--i love the sunbeam "bean" thing, how cute to sing yourself to sleep at just 2 yrs old!
Happy birthday to your cute little guy! He looks like he was having so much fun. Lucky you to have such a fun little boy!
I can't believe he is two years old!! He is so darling!
CAKE!
Post a Comment