Friday, July 22, 2011

Before Wes...

Before Wes, what did I do with my life? I can't even imagine life without my little Gremlin. During the days, while Rob is at work, I am especially grateful for my best little buddy. We always have way too much fun together.

But let me ask you,

Before Wes...

Who ate all the unwanted meat out of my sandwich?

Who stomped their little heart out to save me from all the ugly spiders?

Who played in the mud with me all day long?

Who gave me big slobbery kisses? Oh wait, that's right. My Berto did.

Who started conversations with the creepiest people at Walmart for me

Who fit perfectly in my lap and snuggled every morning and night?

Who watched all of the Disney classics with me?

Who helped me rediscover all the slimy bugs, soaring airplanes, and the incredible world in the eyes of a 2 year old?

Who let me attack their chubby cheeks with kisses without it being too awkward?

Before Wes I never knew how much I could absolutely love and adore such a squishy little thing.



He's simply the best

4 comments:

cortney said...

was there life before children??? i've forgotten! :)

he really is looking grown up---he was so cute the other day when we saw him.

Brad and Darci said...

You are such a cute mom Mare. I love that you have so much fun with your little guy. He is such a cutie! Hope things are going good for you!

Steven and Caitlin said...

Mare! Oh my gosh you don't have a baby anymore. He is turning out to be such a cute little man. Sounds like you have a lot fun together! Hope everything is going good for you guys!

Siomara, RN said...

Im jealous right now.