Thursday, October 29, 2009

There's a Farm in My Room



He's adorable. I can't argue with that. The sounds that come out of this little thing, not so much. While attempting to sleep I wake up to horses, geese, cows, and the loudest of them all, the goat. Oh there's an old snoring man who lives on this farm too. The goat sticks around for most of the day as well. But all the other animals seem to come at the most inconvenient time. Night time. Sleep time. Quiet time. Resting time... I'd take any of those choices.
I know I shouldn't complain because he's such a good baby. But you try sleeping with a farm in your room.


And he looks so innocent...

7 comments:

cortney said...

he is adorable mare! that is so funny about all those sounds & babies have an amazing way of making us moms very light sleepers!

melanie said...

that's so funny. i laugh every time i talk to you because i hear him over the phone. he's so cute!

Holly said...

I love that smile in the first picture. So cute!! And he's getting so big! It was great to hang out for a bit last night...maybe again this weekend? We'll talk soon.

Discovery Preschool said...

oh man, i love his belly so much. That is my favorite thing about new borns. He is so cute, i wish i could hold and snuggle him on a daily basis, i'm enlisting jake to be on oli duty again soon so i can come see you guys!

Shelly said...

what a cute little guy. I love the picture of him in the bath.

Landon and Jen said...

how cute!! i hope you're getting more sleep haha. I agree with shelly that picture of him in the bath is adorable!

Lindsey said...

Congrats!! He is beautiful! I hear ya on the animal noises. My little one snorts like a pig. Be sure to get the noises on camera :)