Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Time Together

Wes and I have had almost a whole week of alone time together. Rob went to Georgia and Florida for a huge SWAT roundup. I miss him like crazy. But it's good for the company and I'm super proud of his hard work. We've had a blast together and I love him more and more everyday. He's such a stud. But we can't wait for dad to to home. Hurry home babe! We miss you!

3 comments:

The Wimmer 5 said...

Oh I love him. I feel your pain, my friend. Wes is super cute company in the meantime. I can't wait to see him again. We're gonna have you guys over for dinner soon.

Hope all is well. Much love.

Discovery Preschool said...

he is so cute.. thanks for the walk yesterday! YOu are a good little mama! Wes adores you.. you can tell!

hilary said...

your little guy is so cute! my sister said she got to hang out with you guys just recently and i thought that was cool and kind of random, but i was jealous!