I just love this picture. He is growing so much everyday (mostly in his kissable cheeks). But he is focusing on faces now. Ah I just love him sooo much!!!! Aw, what a stud.
ah!! look at him, he is so adorable! and i love that picture of him looking at you, his mamma. :) and a cute mamma, you are mare! so fun, makes me excited for what's to come.
oh i haven't checked your blog for a while and i missed soooo much! Congrats on your adorable little boy. He sure is a cutie and i love his name. Your nursery is so cute and I'm happy that the color of the room worked for a boy! :) It looks everything is going well for you guys.
He is so handsome! Time flys I swear I just saw you and you just had a small baby bump! Now you have a beautiful baby! Congrats! Keep posting pictures of him! (Oh ps we arent coming to your super awesome ward. We are stuck in our lame one my husband got a calling like the next week after I saw you) But maybe one day!! Well hope everything is well being a new mom! :)
6 comments:
ah!! look at him, he is so adorable! and i love that picture of him looking at you, his mamma. :) and a cute mamma, you are mare! so fun, makes me excited for what's to come.
Yep, that pic of you and him pretty much melts my heart.
oh i haven't checked your blog for a while and i missed soooo much! Congrats on your adorable little boy. He sure is a cutie and i love his name. Your nursery is so cute and I'm happy that the color of the room worked for a boy! :) It looks everything is going well for you guys.
oh i miss him! I can't believe how fast they grow! I need to come visit again soon.. is he liking the sling?
He is so handsome! Time flys I swear I just saw you and you just had a small baby bump! Now you have a beautiful baby! Congrats! Keep posting pictures of him! (Oh ps we arent coming to your super awesome ward. We are stuck in our lame one my husband got a calling like the next week after I saw you) But maybe one day!! Well hope everything is well being a new mom! :)
I am in love with Weston! His name totally fits him. So cute! U look so cute even after giving birth...hate u.
Post a Comment