
(this pic is of Rob and his buddy Brandon. All Rob said he wanted to have for his Birthday is to be with Brandon, his wife Aubrey, and me. Brandon and Aubrey are amazing friends. I get a little jealous of Rob's love for Brandon sometimes... it can get a little creepy;)
I hope you have an amazing Birthday because...
You are the funniest person I know. You make me and everyone around you so much happier.
You are the most giving person. You will do anything for anyone. You have the biggest heart.
You are such an amazing big brother to your siblings. Your little brothers look up to you so much and your sisters love you.
You are so good with kids! Maybe it's because you relate to them so well, but they all love you.
You are such a hard worker. You are so motivated and amazing at what you do. I don't know how you do it. You're amazing!
You are going to be the best dad! I can't wait to see you with him or her as your little buddy
And finally, you are so good to me. You always want what's best for me no matter what. I love how much fun we can have together. You are my best friend. I love everything about you. Hope you have an awesome Birthday! Love you tons old man! Ah, I couldn't help it.
There's many many reasons why I like you a lot. That's just a few. Happy Birthday Sweetheart! I love you. :)

6 comments:
Hey mare...i was reading your post and was like, "hey, that looks like Brandon..."
Brandon and Aubrey are in our ward. Small world!
happy birthday rob! i hope you had a good one and ate as many rattlesnake brains your heart desired. :)
I know how you feel Mare, Steven turned 26 last month! Ah We married oldies! Well hope he had a good Birthday!
happy birthday rob---hope you had a great day! getting old---it happens to the best of us!
well my hubby is turning 28 next month so he must be super old! that was such a cute post, you two are so cute together and good to each other.
Happy Birthday Rob! Hope you had a good one!
Post a Comment