Well, I went to the doc yesterday. It was incredible! It was so cool to see our little one "waving" at us. His arms were moving everywhere, which makes me think I have a little Robby on the way. Rob is always so funny at the doctors. As soon as we walk in his mood does a 180 (for the worse.) Last time he said no one talked to him, no one cared if HE felt sick, no one wanted to take HIS weight, and no one wanted to know HIS Birthday. (But don't worry, he told people his Birthday even though they didn't ask him along with his favorite color.) Rob is a talker if some of you don't know. But it was so funny to see the nurses keep offering him suckers. Rob soon figured out that it was so he'd stop talking. Ha ha I love it! I love my hubby. He always makes me laugh.
During the ultra-sound Rob excitingly kept asking Doctor Bierer if he saw a... boy thing. It's still too early to know for sure, but the Doc said he's 98% sure it's a boy. I would love to have a little Rob. He was such a cute kid. But either way, boy or girl, I think we're doomed for a very mischievous kid. Payback time!;)
Rob and I don't agree on ANY boy names. Any suggestions???
3 years ago

8 comments:
98%?!! that sounds pretty sure. thats exciting---as far as boy names--we are completely out around here, we've used all of our top choices!
Your hubby sounds like a really fun guy!! Congrats on a cute little boy! I really like traditional boy names like Jacob, Cole, Ethan and Ian. But that is just me! Good Luck! Keep posting!
Oh.. I would love it if you had a little boy. Another mischevious friend for Oli! YOu guys will be such fun parents!
A BOY IS SO MUCH FUN!!!! Congratulations!!! You are going to be a wonderful mom, to both Rob and Rob Jr. :) We really should all get together one of these days for dinner...
yay! i hope so much it is a little boy! that would be so much fun! i really like the names you are thinking of. yay!
YAY! a little boy. Congrats!
Hi Marilyn! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I think it's great that you guys will be renting our condo. I'm really happy it's to you two and not some crazy strangers we dont know! ha I know you'll take good care of it. :) Oh yes, congrats on a boy! That is so exciting!
We couldn't agree on boy names either! I still like Cade (Ashton's middle name). You guys are going to be such cute parents! I can't wait to meet mini-Berto!
Post a Comment