
Rob and I couldn't be happier about adding to our little family. As of the dreaded morning sickness, I don't have it at all! I am so incredibly excited! I can't wait for that little one!
Rob has been so cute about everything. He can't stop looking at our first picture of our little "peanut". Rob will be such an amazing dad! I'm a little worried about him being jealous when he doesn't get all my attention... but we'll have to ease into it. Any suggestions second time mom's???

16 comments:
mare!! that is so exciting!! congratulations!
mare!! that is so exciting!! congratulations!
YAY!!! You are going to be the most fun parents ever! I'm so excited for you guys!!! Congrats!
we're so excited for you guys--congrats!
i think you will both be in awe of the baby and it may be hard for you to get rob's attention away from the baby!
HOW EXCITING!!! What a fun time for you guys! I am glad that you are feeling good so far! I cannot wait unitl it is our time for that, but not yet for us. Congrats again mare!
AHHH! Congrats! That is so super exciting! Your going to make a really cute mom! Good Luck!! :)
I have mixed feelings about this. I've got to admit it was nice to have the only Clark grandchildren. But really, I'm SO excited for you guys! You will both be so fun.
Deakin was talking to me about "Robin" the other day and we've also decided he's gonna teach Deakin to knee board this year. Deak's in if Robins in.
I can't wait to find out what the baby is. You'll have to keep us posted and we need to get together soon.
Congrats Mare!! Cory and I are so excited for you two!!
CONGRATS!!! That's so exciting! Man, everyone! Steph Mitton just announced today that she's pregnant and due on Oct 6th! You guys are twinners!
That's so exciting!
MARE BEAR!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! im so so so so so so excited. I cannot believe it.. i just want to scream im so happy for you and Rob. Oh i cant wait to see my mare all prego. AAAHHHH!!!!!!
yay mare! i seriously can't wait for this little kid. we are going to have soooo much fun! all these memories of naughty little things you teach drew just keep popping into my head....i'll leave it at that! :)
Mare, I am so happy for you and Rob. You're going to be a great mom. I can't wait until you find out if its a boy or girl so I can buy it stuff.
We are so excited for you guys. I like the picture of the stork (remember our talk) because that is how they come :)! I can't wait to find out if the stork will deliver your baby in a blue blanket or a pink one.
AAAAHHHHHHHH SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! BIG CONGRATS! You will be the best mommy ever! And that kid's gonna be a freakin dolly! yay! However this confirms that pretty much everyone is pregnant that I know....
Congrats!
We are so excited for you guys! Your blog is always so cute! We finally have a blog check it out! pacesetters2006.blogspot.com it doesn't have a lot of stuff on it, but it is a start! I will have to call you and get all the fun sights to go to for blogs!
Love ya!
Caitlin
Yay thats soooo great! Congrats! You'll be a cute mom!
Post a Comment