I love where I live. Although some may think I'm full of it because all I do is complain in the winter. But for the most part I LOVE it here... in the Summer:) There is one thing that I swear is out to get me. Rocks. Evil evil rocks. I totaled my dear Francis Bean (my little infinity car) on the pass a while ago because of a dang rock. (I still tell Rob that it was a weasel that jumped out at me, but I don't think he bought it) Anyways, while driving over the pass I see rocks chasing me down the mountain, or waiting conveniently in the middle of the road for me. I am completely 100% terrified of rocks. Psycho killers? No. Heath Ledger as the joker. Kinda. The dark... a little bit. But Rocks??? Ew...

If I don't come home one night, I bet you'll find me in the middle of the pass, in the back seat, rocking back and forth, chanting "they're trying to get me!" I now have psychological problems because of those dang things
6 comments:
hey! thanks for giving me those websites :)
you are so funny! good luck with the rocks
HA! your such a dork. But that pass is pretty freaky! I dare not to go on it.
hey! my blog address changed its jenandlandongibb.blogspot.com
Hey girly! I'm so glad you gave me your blog address! I love your blog! I loved looking at all your pics and hearing about your life! You can check out my blog too. I'm not the best blogger but if I ever get time I try to put something on there! Welp, have a MAGICAL day!
-Whit
marebear! thanks for coming over yesterday. you always come to my rescue!:) and thanks for letting me borrow all those clothes and for the house/remodel warming gift. you are really the most thoughtful person i know!
Post a Comment