
Last night Rob and I wanted to play poker, so we called our buddies Kyla and Joey. (First mistake) It's always so funny when Rob and Joey get together. They are hilarious!
We played a game where you had to bounce quarters into a bowl. (Second mistake) If you made it in the other people had to take a "shot" of straight lemon juice. I think my face shows how horrible it was.

Then we played poker. (Third mistake) To make a long story short, I lost ten bucks, I was the first one out, I was so bitter the whole night that I lost (maybe guilt got to me. I now understand why we're not supposed to play) AND the game went on for hours! In the end it was between Kyla and Rob. I've NEVER seen Rob so frustrated. Around 1:00 am Rob lost. He wasn't very happy about losing to a girl. But GO KYLA!!! I'm so proud! It was a fun night over all. Oh, by the way, our smiles are very fake in this picture:)

5 comments:
Yeah, there are WAY too many things wrong with this story
Hey Mare-
So I found your blog thru Sara's and it is so fun. You guys are very cute! Hopefully this will be a good way for us to keep in touch!
you crack me up! I am so bad a poker!!! and go kyla!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(sheesh, you're kind of old...)
Hey long time no see! Your blog is so cute. You seem really happy! I love this post about the lemon juice it cracks me up!
Post a Comment