Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day Daddio's!!!

Most of you guys either know my dad or Rob's dad, and if you don't you're missin' out! They are both such amazing people! I feel so blessed to have them. This weekend we got to go to our families house to celebrate this special holiday. I just want to say a few fun things about them and wish them a good one.


My Dad is the most giving person I know. It's so funny whenever we go over there we end up leaving with our hands full of gifts or our favorite treats. We have to be sooo careful what we compliment or we'll end up leaving with it. Seriously. (Hmmm... I'm really liking their new car. If they GIVE it to me is that so wrong???;) My Dad has ALWAYS been here for me. I could sit and talk to him all day. He's the most lovable guy! One thing I'm pretty proud of is when he got pulled over while brushing his teeth and running a stop sign and drove off without a ticket. Everyone loves him. Even cops! My Dad and I have always had a special bond. Probably because I was attached to his hip my whole life. So many memories of mine were growing up with my Dad. I would follow him around everywhere. He would even take me to work all day. i loved it! I loved being his little tag along. He's taught me a lot. Dad loves, no that's an understatement. He's obsessed with Sam's Club, and thinks magpies are the devil. So everyone tell my Dad thanks for shooting every devil he sees no matter where he's at. You're saving the world one magpie at a time Dad!!! I love you Daddy!




Jeff is one of the funniest guys I know. When Rob and him get talking, you are just praying you can make it to the little girlie's room in time. You can always count on Jeff to put a smile on your face. He has the most clever sense of humor. I think one of my favorite memories of him was when he got a new mountain bike from Bonnie. He was so excited. Maybe a little bit too excited. He left the room for a minute and came riding on through the house while Rob was pushing him. He was making noises and having the time of his life. It was so funny. Just like a little kid. I am so glad that Jeff and Rob have the same sense of humor and that it doesn't go away. Jeff can always make things more fun. I'm so glad my life will be as entertaining as Bonnie's when we grow up.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO BOTH OF YOU!!! WE LOVE YOU BOTH TONS AND TONS!

6 comments:

The Nate and Sara Project said...

Wow...spot on with your dad. That's basically everything I would ever say to describe him too! He's definitely my fave dad. :)

Siomara, RN said...

Looks like you had a fantastic fathers day. Its been yrs since i've seen him. hope hes doing great.

on a better note....

HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY, MARE BEAR!!! I bet you thought i forgot. sorry so late but it finally arrived :) Hope you had a FANTASTIC one! I would sing to you but i think that you wouldnt want that...

miss ya, girly!

Melissa said...

Such nice tributes. Love the pictures! I am excited to see you this weekend :)

melanie said...

we do have such a good dad! he gave us so many good childhood memories! our husbands have alot to live up to!

Anonymous said...

Jeff says: very honored that you think so highly of his sense of humor and is glad to offer so much happiness whether in his presence or with the genetic engineering marvel we call "Rob"

hilary said...

you know, i have alot of great memories of your dad, too! he's probably in every one of my memories i have growing up with you. he took us everywhere, i even remember going to work with him too! definitely love your dad, tell him giggles says hi!