skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Snowbird
So we went to Snowbird with Rob's family over the weekend. We both had a blast. They set me up with snowboarding lessons and now I'M A PRO... at falling flat on my face! Just kidding, well... kinda. Anyways, Rob has skied his whole life and is awesome at it. So it was so frustrating to see him hop on a snowboard and go off jumps like it was nothing. But I guess that's what I get for being married to a Clark. They are amazing at everything! I really did enjoy snowboarding once I figured it out. Although my favorite part was the three minute ride on the lift.
Other than tumbling down the bunny hill and eating great food we went on a hellicopter ride. It was seriously the coolest thing ever. Rob's Dad had the pilot do some pretty insane tricks. Thank you Bonnie and Jeff for such a fun weekend!!!
3 comments:
That sounds so fun! Don't worry about falling, I have NEVER snowboarded in my life. I would probably be worse. That sounded like fun!
that looks like so much fun! i must know where you got your snowboard pants and your sun glasses! :)
Thanks for showing me this!!!
Post a Comment