Friday, February 29, 2008

Rock on!!!




Last night Rob and I went to a concert with Jake and Jana. It was so much fun!! We saw Ingrid Michaelson and Joshua Radin. Ingrid Michaelson is our new favorite person! She was hilarious and very entertaining to watch. She has such a pretty and unique voice. I know you all are thinking we're a little weird for wearing what's in the picture above, but we definitely did NOT wear that to the concert. This is a Halloween picture. Rob dressed up as Billy Joe from Greenday and I was a groupie. My sister Mel had a HUGE crush on Rob that Halloween. It was so funny. (Her awkward hugs are still a little too long) Hands off Mel!:) But I thought this picture fit the topic, and I'll never pass up a chance to show everyone a pic of Rob wearing makeup! Last night was a blast! Thanks Jake and Jana for the tickets!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

until he asks me to stop...( rob please don't ever ask me to stop)

Jake and Jana Chambers said...

Hey Mare, cute picture. We loved your house. Also thanks for dinner, we had so much fun! We ate the leftovers today and they were oh so yummy!

Shelly said...

Mare, I wont let you move!!!

Reagan said...

haha! I love the makeup....that sounds like fun!

krys said...

I'm so glad you found me my long lost friend! And heck yes i remember M-A-S-K! ha ha how can i forget1? We were weird, but aren't all Junior high kids? Your blog is so cute! i'm glad we can keep updated now. I love having your dad in my bishopbric! He is awesome!

hilary said...

ok, so random! i saw your brother maury in the lobby of my hotel in disneyland last weekend! i was gonna say hi, but he didn't see me and i'm pretty sure he wouldn't know who i am! but i was tempted to say, "it's me giggles! marilyn's childhood buddy!" ha! don't know if he would've known who i was then either! anywho! just wanted to tell you:) ...and i'm still laughing about melanie and her little thing with your hubby, that's hilarious!