So Rob and I are coming up on our 2 year anniversary in March. Pressure's on for us to have a child. But I started thinking... I already have one. Here are the reasons why.
#1 He won't brush his teeth unless I put toothpaste on his cool blue toothbrush for him. (don't worry I keep up on it)
#2 I have to remind him that we don't eat oreo cakesters and Mountain Dew for breakfast.
#3 He tells me everytime he has to go to the restroom. I even get the details.
#4 He refuses to eat his fruits and vegetables
#5 He loves playing with his toys
#6 When he picks out his own outfit it's green from head to toe
#7 He gives the best slobbery kisses
#8 I have to take him his very own special treat bag to church so he'll be good
#9When he appologizes he says "little Robby's sorry" with a quivering lip and huge pouty eyes
#10 I have to wake him up just right or we're in for a REALLY long day
Now if only he could fit in the adorable little clothes...

9 comments:
Angel;
Your blog is hilarious. I almost feel bad because you are probably telling the truth!! (Poor Mare, Lucky Rob)
BUT, just think how adorable and cute a little RoMare would be!
Love you guys tons.
Fatty Daddy
However, you could provide a little playmate for child number one.. I hear only children turn out weird:)
What I meant by only children was only one child.. alone.. does this even make sense?
Thank you for relieving us of our responsibility in raising Rob. While we are very interested in a little RoMare, please be advised that his/her arrival on the scene does not guarantee in any way, shape, or form that Rob will advance to adulthood. We regret to inform you the addage, "once a child, always a child" may be eternal-just like your marriage.
Love ya,
Jeff & Bonnie
you know, i've heard 2 kids are easier than 1. just make the baby "his baby" and he won't get jealous of it.
Marilyn and Rob,
What a funny blog! My hat goes off to you Marilyn! Lucky for Rob he has you! We love you both.
I've never been so happy as I was the moment I read this. Thank you Marilyn.
that was so much fun yesterday! i love my hair too. you did an awesome job. (one of the best i've ever had) you're the first person to take "a little bit off" when i asked to have "a little bit off" see you tomorrow. i'll give you a wake up call. :)
That sounds like the guy I'm married to too! haha. Love your blog Mare!!
Post a Comment