Saturday, March 15, 2008

SURPRISE!!!!



Everyone close to me knows I can't lie worth A-NY-THING. So when I decided to throw Rob a little surprise birthday party, I spent the whole week trying to convince MYSELF of the lies that were to come. It was hard! But I knew if I sent Rob away to work on his truck he would ask NO questions. He took the offer and ran with it before I could change my mind. When he came home everyone jumped out and he really was surprised. I can lie!!! Ha ha just kidding. But I pulled it off! He got an early Birthday gift last night which was the Rock band game for his xbox. Okay if that game isn't THE COOLEST thing EVER I don't know what is! For those of you who don't know, it's kinda like guitar hero but with drums, a bass, a guitar, AND a singer. We played it into the wee hours of the night.





Fun or Dumb????
Look how intense all of them look! This is a game Rob's friend Matt gave him. You each hold a controller and when you see the flashing red light turn to green you press your little button. Simple enough. BUT if you are the other 3 who weren't the first to react in time, IT SHOCKS YOU! Yeah, not just a little shocker either! IT HURTS!!! If you don't have anxiety now, wait 'til you play this game.




Shelly, me, Kyla: I have really missed my friends lately. It was so much fun to just hang out with them like the good ol' days.
Last night turned out to be pretty fun. Thank you everyone that came and made it an amazing night. We love you all!

5 comments:

melanie said...

ah! that looks like it was so much fun. i'm sorry we couldn't make it last night. happy birthday rob!

Shelly said...

Thanks for inviting us. We had a lot of fun. It was really nice to see you guys and hang out like old times, except with our husbands this time. Have a happy birthday Rob! Have fun in Hawaii and let us know when you guys get back.

Reagan said...

That game scares me a little. I dont know about getting shocked. lol, but I can see how boys would like that kind of stuff. Boys are stupid sometimes. ;) I am glad you had fun! Tell him happy birthday!

Siomara, RN said...

Mare Bear!

I absolutely LOVE that picture of my old girly friends. I have wondered what has become of you guys. Hope your doing fantastic :)

-Sio

Rob and Mare said...
This comment has been removed by the author.