
Yes. He's drinking out of a dog's water bowl. In my defense I didn't know what he was doing until I heard him yell "NUM!" And I stopped him right after we took pictures and stopped laughing. Don't judge me=)

Wes stealing all of the marshmallows out of Rob's cereal.

Cleaning up his mess. Child labor!

Hah, I don't know....=)


How do your kids eat? This is normal, right?

And a drink to top it off

I'm so proud to say that I am his Mother! Even when he scolds the sweet lady at the store by pointing his finger at her and yelling "NO!". I wish I knew what was going on in his overly sized big head. I'm sure it's something entertaining. I mean, look at these pictures, It'd have to be!

3 comments:
He's looking so big---what a cutie!
Aww Mare, he's such a cutie! Haha ya I agree with you! I wonder what
is on his mind!
what kind of mother are you???? just kidding! soooo cute!
Post a Comment