Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

Yesterday we spent most of the day with my family. I love it there. I feel safe. I love that Wes gets to grow up with all of his cousins. He already looks up to them so much. It makes me happy.


This kid got spoiled rotten. Can you tell? I can honestly say he ate NOTHING but candy on Easter. There was no stopping it. It was Easter!


I couldn't stop thinking about our recent visit to Israel. Walking into Christ's Tomb, walking on the same path He walked, Seeing where He lived his life. How amazing it was! Easter had a whole new meaning for me this year.


Hope you all had a Happy Easter!!!

3 comments:

melanie said...

I love this little boy soooo much! He makes me smile every time I think about him.

cortney said...

i love that he's running off in the group shot---that's usually one of my kids!

you weren't kidding---that is a huge bear!

Lindsey said...

Ahh, I'm dying to visit Jerusalem, jealous!!!

xo
Lindsey
www.lindseyandorlando.blogspot.com