Rob went to the Mid South Training Institute at the beginning of the week. (Which is an amazing opportunity. I'm so proud of my Berto!) It's the end of a very long week and I'm ready for him to be home. Luckily I only have to wait a couple more hours. YAY!
In the meantime...
I've been hanging out with my favorite little man. I know it sounds crazy, but Wes takes care of me. He's so in tune with his "Mum". Even though my heart is aching I do a pretty good job with staying upbeat. The morning Rob left Wes wouldn't stop hugging and rubbing my back. He would also sit down and pat his lap and say "Ma? Ma! Mum?" So I'd go over, lay my head on his lap and he'd pat my head and play with my hair. Sometimes I don't know how I ended up with such a sweet baby. He makes my heart so happy

I love you Wes!

3 comments:
I miss him so much! What a cute little boy!
That is the sweetest thing I've ever heard.
Oh, that makes my heart tingle. Good job, Wes! Wish I was there, I'd play with you every day, have sleepovers, make you sandwiches and eat watermelon, and make you watch BioDome over and over and over...Miss you, Mare!
Post a Comment