Turns out instead of calling Rob Daddy, he calls him by his name. Rah. Makes sense I guess =) It is absolutely darling! I love how he picks up on new words every day. He calls balls "throw!", and anything that looks good (even if it's not edible) "num nums" while he's wetting his pallet and smacking his lips. I love being able to somewhat communicate with him now. He is so much fun!
We're getting ready to move... again. I don't know what's wrong with us. We just can't stay put. But we're so excited! We've been going to our new ward and absolutely love it. Everyone in that ward is just amazing. Last Sunday it seemed like we had a couple hundred babysitters to entertain Wes. He'd wander over to someone, let them entertain him for a while, then he'd head off to someone new. It was too cute. He is so social (wonder where he got that from... "Rah", perhaps?) A good ward means so much to Rob and I and we can't wait to get involved!

5 comments:
I am so glad you love your new ward. Good luck with the upcoming move...it was so good to see the other night. And thanks again for all the baby stuff...seriously, you're the best!
Weston is so cute! I am glad everything is going good. Seems like it is a good move. Good luck!
will you email me your address so I can send you a Christmas card.
capace02@yahoo.com
Thanks!
What a cute little guy! (I think I say that every time I comment on here). Where are you guys moving to? I am glad that you are loving your new ward, that really does make such a difference! Hopefully we can get together soon!
I love Rah and Mare, too! Can't wait to see you guys!
What? Why do I keep missing your posts? He is so stinkin cute. I miss him. You guys are such good parents!
Post a Comment