It all started off with a baby shower thrown by my mom and sisters. I can't believe how much work went into it. Everything was so amazing! Thank you everyone! Things started to feel more real after that night. I can't wait to meet my little guy!
A few weeks ago my family had their yearly family reunion. I love getting together with all my brothers and sisters and their little families. We all don't get together very often so I really look forward to it. The next day we went to a Campbell family reunion in the Uintas. It was a blast. I got to meet some relatives of Rob's that I've only heard about until then. They are all so great. It was fun! A few days later we headed to my Heaven on Earth, Flaming Gorge with Dad, Nate and his girls, Aaron and Jack. Oh how I love it there. Sleeping was a little tricky with this growth I have going on on my stomach and me being totally convinced that Mountain Lions could smell and want my baby (thanks Rob and Dad for putting up with my crazy thoughts).
A couple days after that we went to Lake Powell with Rob's fam. So fun! I wish I had pics of that trip. Everything was great except the 9 hour drive... oh wait, that's funny I forgot. I didn't have to drive! Thanks to my in-laws they flew me down. Haha! So Rob, I keep forgetting to ask how your 9 hour drive went there and back. Mine only took 1 hour;) It was so great! Powell was very relaxing and just what I needed. Although I took a lot of books, I didn't read that much. So I think most of my time there was spent eating, sleeping and probably just staring (not reading) at my books, and eating more. One night Rob and I weren't allowed upstairs while everyone else was up there. Should we have been suspicious? Yes. Were we? Not at all:) But when we finally got up there, there was a surprise baby shower for us! It was so cool of all of them. Thank you all soo so much! We loved it!
Now that we're almost done with our fun Summer we have realized that our baby is weeks away! We are both so incredibly excited to have him. I can't wait to kiss his chubby cheeks, see his cute little personality and whatever massive body part that's knocking out my ribs.

6 comments:
you look soo so cute and so great mare! i loved the pictures of your family! every time i look at your blog and see pictures of them it just makes me miss my good ol' friend mare bare and the good ol' days! those pictures of your back yard brought back some fun memories! i almost didn't recognize it, because it's so overgrown! (to me) anyway, i'm going off on a tangent here but you look amazing and i am so excited for you and rob to start a little family! hope you are feeling well!
Please more pictures of you pregnant! You are sooooo darling!
i so feel your pain with the ribs--it hurts so bad & then when you see those cute feet/elbows/fists--you somehow forgot about all that pain!
cute flaming gorge picture--i just love my jackabub soo much and missed him, but he had such a blast & aaron reported that rob was a very cautious boat driver--thank you, thank you!
MARE! Sound like a fun summer! You look so cute pregnant! I can't wait until your little boy is here! Your shower looked so fun! Keep us updated! Love ya!
Aww Mare, I love your blog!
(Emily Clark)
Sounds like you guys have been very busy! I am so excited for you guys! And I want to see some prego pics too:)
Post a Comment