Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Catching Up

Posts like these happen when you don't have internet. We moved and haven't set it up yet. I'm so internet deprived! But here's an update.

Rob competes in shooting competitions. He is also working all the time on his company, but somehow always makes time for me. He really is amazing!


Girls night out! Kyla and I still thinking temporary tats are cool


Realizing my hubby is a bigger nerd than I had hoped.
All night Halo with the boys.


Barbeque's at Nate and Kelly's for Emily's Birthday. I love this girl!


Bowling lessons! (This pic was taken a while ago. I didn't have a belly yet) but we went bowling last night and it seems that I'm getting worse. I didn't think that was even possible.


We moved from lovely Eden to North Ogden. We miss it there, but love how close we are to everything. This is Rob burning his VERY unlucky t-shirt the day of our move. Everything bad imaginable happened to him in this shirt. Most people know the bad stories already but here's a little refresher (yes the Hawaii incident, broken ankle, bike falling off the rack on the freeway and wrecking 20+ cars, the worst stomach flu he's ever had... I think that's it.) Oh and after inhaling the smoke we both got sick that night. Seriously it was possessed. Notice the shirt says "Rub me for Luck" HAH!!!


CAMPING!!!! Need I say more?


And finally, our highlight of the week, Rummy with Grandma Ruth every Tuesday. Rob and I love this time we get to spend with her each week. She's our favorite little buddy. Note to Grandma: I promise I didn't lie. I do need this picture for something else too:) It was quite difficult to get this picture. Thanks Grandma!


I can't wait for all the activities this Summer! I may be waddling around with my big belly, but I'm sooo excited!

5 comments:

melanie said...

i love love LOVE having you in north ogden! i'm so glad you promised me you will stay there forever. :) you also promised me you would get fat. grrrrr. liar.

Danyiel and Stewart said...

Hey, I am so glad I have your blog. Now I can still keep in touch with ya!! It was great to see you!!!

Kat said...

Marilyn! You look so pretty!

Steven and Caitlin said...

Mare! Sounds like you are having fun! You don't even look prego. So you moved to North Ogden that's great. I will have to call you and get your address so I can come see you when we visit Utah!

Landon and Jen said...

Where are you living in North Ogden? Congrats on the baby! whahoo everyones prego haha!