Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

Rob and I had an amazing New Years Eve! We played games all night. And we didn't get home until 6:30 in the morning! I don't even think I did that when I was in High School. But we had a blast! Definitely our funnest New Years. We all made a toast with our yummy sparkling apple cider:)


I know nobody really sticks with their resolutions, but this is something I've wanted to work on for a while. So why not start now?

1. I want to be a better friend to everyone. Old friends, new friends, to family, to neighbors, to people in church, to... EVERYONE.
2. I want to read the Book of Mormon more often.
3. I don't want to pass up any (reasonable) opportunity that may seem uncomfortable or scary to me. I want to take every opportunity to learn, have fun, or just meet a new friend.

Hope you all had an amazing New Years! I'm going to bed...

2 comments:

Chris and Hay said...

How cute- I love your resolutions! I might even steal them ;) Sounds like a fun New Years!!

Kristen Nicole said...

I miss you guys. Come see me!