Sunday, December 28, 2008

Only Three Hundred and Sixty Two Days 'Til Next Christmas!



As most of you know, I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOVE CHRISTMAS!!!! I hardly even sleep Christmas Eve. Once the clock hit 5 I couldn't stand it any longer. So I woke my sleepy Rob up and we opened our gifts. Rob and I have a fun little tradition. Every Christmas Eve we sleep under the Christmas tree. It's fun to wake up to the glow of the tree.

In this picture we're still half asleep, but oh sooooo happy!



Here's Rob playing with his new toys at 5:30 in the a.m.


A little after 6 we left our quiet and very dark neighborhood and took off over the mountain to be with Rob's family. It's always so exciting to go over there on Christmas morning. Bonnie loves Christmas just as much as I do, and there's always a fun feeling there. It was fun to exchange presents with everyone (thanks kids!) and to open the cool gifts that Jeff and Bonnie gave us. Wow Jeff and Bonnie, thanks a million for everything! (I think I was a little too excited to take pictures. So no pics at this stop)

Next we got to go over to my parents house. Christmas never really feels right until I'm home with my whole family. We did miss Aaron and Cort and their cute kids though:( It's funny to watch my nieces and nephews open their presents (Maury and Jake are just as funny:) Mom and Dad gave us cool toys and a lot of other thoughtful gifts. Thanks so much Mom and Dad! You guys are the best!


After that we went to sweet Grandma Ruth's for Dinner. Everyone needs a Grandma Ruth. She is the best! We played cards for a while, then headed off to a late movie.


Poor Berto. It was a long day!
This Christmas was awesome! I loved every moment of it! I loved spending time with all our family. And thanks Rob for every thoughtful present! And thanks to all our parents for all you did! I'm sad it's all over. But now the count down begins...

3 comments:

Brad and Darci said...

I am glad you had such a fun christmas. It really is the best time of the year and I am so sad that it is over too. Brad had too remind me the day after christmas that it was now the furthest possible point from the next christmas:( Hope you have a good new year!

Cory & Kimmy said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas! Cory had fun snowboarding with Rob today, you two will have to come down and play!!

Jamie said...

You guys are so funny I love Christmas too :)!!!! Happy New Year!