Sunday, August 17, 2008

lake powell

We went to Lake Powell with the Clarks this past week. The house boat, well what can I say, it was nicer than my house. It was HUGE! I couldn't believe it. There was a lot of wake boarding, swimming, ultimate tubing (there's like 5 tubes behind the boat. You try to jump from tube to tube without falling off while Jeff is trying to get you off. It's pretty intense) eating really yummy food, sunbathing, jet skiing, playing games, our own Olympics that Bonnie organized, reading, chilling, anything and everything. It was so much fun! Everyone there was so much fun to be with. And did I mention how big the house boat was? GIGANTIC!!! I don't know why Rob and I always go on these fun trips because when we get back we're super depressed. Thank you Captain Jeff and Bonnie for an amazing week!!!


AND I got a new adorable nephew. Jake and Jana had their first baby last Friday. Oliver Kent Chambers. He is too cute! Good work Jakey and Jan!

3 comments:

Brad and Darci said...

I am so jealous! What a fun weekend. I am glad that you were all feeling up to it:) And that house boat looks incredible! Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Jamie said...

Im glad that your feeling good enough to enjoy some fun summer activities. Im super jealous Ive never been to lake powell and am dying to go. Your pictures are cute the funny faced ones are my fav. :)

reagan: said...

awe! looks like fun!