Tuesday, July 8, 2008

i NEED one!!!






.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mel had her baby at 12:03 this morning. I have been sooo excited for this little guy. I can't stop thinking about him! We've been to the Hospital twice already, and tomorrow can't come fast enough. I just can't get enough! Rob didn't want to leave the Hospital either. He was so cute with him. I can't wait for him to be a dad. He'll be amazing at it. Oh Indy, you've already stolen my heart! Good work Mel and Jas, he's ADORABLE!!!! Dang it Rob, give me a darn baby already!!!!

7 comments:

cortney said...

you do need one mare! thanks for posting the pictures, i was excited to see them--he is really cute--i love that he and drew have the same hair style!
pass on my congrats to melanie and jason---he's darling!

The Nate and Sara Project said...

YAY BABIES!!!! Get on that...I need to be an aunt again :)

Kelly said...

Dear Rob,

I am dating someone very seriously. It was love at first sight and I'm a big believer in rushing things...so I think you better hurry and have a baby before I beat you to it.

Sincerely,

Your little sister Kelly

Melissa said...

Mare I totally agree that you need one! We need to have a girl cousin for our baby :) He is such a cute baby, I love all the hair.

reagan: said...

cute baby! And you will be a great mommy! let me know when that happens ;)

Brad and Darci said...

How cute and how fun! I love his hair! Congrats to the cute aunt and uncle and you will definitely have to let us know when it is your turn!

Siomara, RN said...

Marilyn, A BABY?!?!?! As soon as I read that I was so excited. I can totally picture you as a mommy. So does that mean i'm gonna be Aunty Sio soon.. YAY!!