My Berto has officially graduated!!! This last semester was so hard on him. I am so proud of all that he has accomplished. Now that he is done it's pretty funny to see him so lost with all his extra time. He doesn't know what to do with himself. Even when he was so busy with studying, Rob ALWAYS set some time aside for me. He would plan cute little surprises or even watch American Idol with me. He's amazing! Rob, I'm sooo proud of you. Thanks for always being here for me, and being the best hubby. You are my best buddy! I have so much fun with you. Thanks for always putting a smile on my face. I hope you know I absolutely adore you. I love you tons and tons!


Now to the sad part. My best friend has left me.:( Not cool!!!! Sara Fuller (Taggart, as most of us know) and her husband Nate moved to Virginia today. I've been up to Logan helping her move a couple times and it just brought back so many fun memories. She has been there for me through everything! Ever since the fourth grade she has been the first one I would go to for advice. I don't know what I would do without her. She'll just have to put up with my many phone calls pleading for her to come back! COME BACK SARA!!! Please???


9 comments:
Oh Taggart moved? That so sad :( I was hoping we could all get together next time i was in utah.
Sio! How's it goin? Hey, I tried to get on to yours, but couldn't. It's so good to hear from you! Let me know how I can check yours out:)
congrats to rob! now that you graduated does this mean that you can be old like us?!!!
i am excited to see where life will take you and mare and sweet kiddos to come!
I'm fantastic! I dont know why you couldnt get on it. I'm new to this whole blogging stuff. my url is: sycuatete.blogspot.com. or you can just write me an e-mail. siocuatete@yahoo
HEY! Congrats to the successful birthday party for your mom. tell her happy belated from her fave adopted daughter. Thats a real precious pic of you and me by the way. :) there couldn't have been anything more attractive, but it's nice to hear someone misses me!
Yay for Rob! its nice right? sweet!
Yay for Rob! its nice right? sweet!
first i just have to say that you, melanie and your dad are so creative and sweet! sounds like your mom had a great bday! i love your family, you'll have to tell them giggles says hi :) and that is so exciting rob is all graduated, that's gotta feel good. and that is sad sara is moving so far away. i know how that goes... but atleast arizona isn't too far from utah!
congrats rob! that's so exciting! mare, thanx again for taking drew for the day. you are the best. i don't know what i'd do with out you. drew loves you so much. thanx for putting up with him and his punkish ways!
Post a Comment