Wes is busy acting older than he really is... or I think he should be. He tells me all the time that he's going to work (like Daddy) and I find him coloring on his ipad. He's one hard worker. I feel like since he has baby fat cheeks he should be a BABY!
We moved out of the most wonderful basement. My Dad built the cutest little apartment in the basement of his office. It was the place where surprises would be left on our steps by my dad; where we would have the best daily visits while my dad was supposed to be working; where Wes would get pushed "to the moon" on the swing by Baba every single day; where my dad built and taught me how to be the best gardener; where when all Wes had to do to see his Baba was to go to the top of the stairs and yell "Baba! Where are you!" and his Baba would drop everything and come running to him; where so many magical memories were made. Now we are gone and every time I think about not being there, I get sick to my stomach. I hold those memories so close to my heart.
Happy Birthday to me! Oh wait, I think this was for my Mother-in-laws Birthday. She brings and pampers everyone on her Birthday. We celebrated this Holiday at Snowbird. We skied (Rob, the boys and the Birthday girl all went Heli-skiing. How cool is that?!), ate a lot of yummy food, played games, I met "the other man in my life"... let me explain. Bonnie treated us to massages and OH. MY. GOSH. My red fro, handelbared mustache, 10 handed masseuse was fantastic. I love him. I really do. Rob know's. No worries. That weekend was a blast! Good times.
My sweet Weston got sick. Why do babies have to get sick? Why can't we take the pain from them. It seems unfair. His poor eyes say it all in this one.
We moved to South Weber. I love it. I love my house. I LOVE my ward. And I LOOOOOVE my neighborhood. I didn't think that so many sincerely nice people could all live so close together.
We've been busy repainting and fixing up odds and ends.
The owner before us was a very talented architect. He made our home look like Tuscany. It's very unique. We love it.
We finally got our furniture! No more laying on the floor!
We got our Alli-Dog back from puppy school! She rocks now! Such a well behaved dog. I love having her around. So does Wes. He loves demanding her around since he doesn't have that power over anyone else.
I'm either high on Wood Stain or I'm super sleepy. But I'm out of here!

3 comments:
All I can say is . . . . YESSS! So happy!
Congrats on the new house! And finding a great massuse!!!
I love that first picture of Wes---so funny how children know just what to do with an iPad!
Also, I'm so excited to see your house, it looks amazing!
Post a Comment