Saturday, August 28, 2010

Passing on the Magic

My Little Wes is growing too fast! At times I feel sad that I'm loosing my sweet baby, but I can't help but feel anxious and excited to gain a little tag-along buddy like I was to my Mom and Dad. We were (and still are) best buddies. I adore them both. And so does Wes.



My Backyard. What else can I say? It's my Heaven. I love it. I am so happy that I can share this magical place filled with many amazing memories with my boy. I can't wait to see the memories he makes there...

So lets start it off by eating some dirt and playing in the mud.


Look what I did Mom! He was so proud.


So let the memories begin little buddy! You're in for a lot of fun. Nana and Baba wouldn't hear of anything else.

4 comments:

melanie said...

oh my gosh! he is so cute. i love that top picture of him and dad. sooooo cute!

Jamie said...

He is so cute. Im glad you let him get a little dirty!!! So fun!

hilary said...

oh mare, i have so many memories in that backyard too! what a great place. it's every kid's dream. your little wes is so stinnking cute and getting too big too fast!

Shelly said...

How did his birthday go? I cant believe our babies are having their first birthdays.