Saturday, June 12, 2010

Maui!


My little family at the beach. Wes LOVED the waves!


I love this picture. I couldn't stop him from eating the sand. So I just went with it. He lived.


Wes had so much fun in the pool. He kept trying to get to his toes. He never caught on even after his face went under a few times. He thought it was funny:)

I loved every moment there. Wes and I were in Heaven having Rob all to ourselves all week. We belong there. Maui was so perfect.

ps. I'm still going private... soon:)

3 comments:

Camie Scott said...

It looks like you guys had a fun trip! I'm way jealous. The pictures are so cute!

Holly said...

I love the pictures....so glad you had a good time.

The Nate and Sara Project said...

That little dude is already living the high life. Jealous.