Saturday, April 10, 2010

Okay Okay, I'll Do It

I've heard some creepy stories about blogs that aren't private. So... I guess it's time to do it! I have to be honest I'm kind of sad. I love showing off my little dude to anyone and everyone. BUT not to the crazies out there. Even if you don't have a blog (attention: my (Rob's) cute cousins out of state) leave me your email too so you can still read it:)My email is marebearclark8@gmail.com I'd love to still keep in touch with all of you! :)

Oh just one more! Can you tell it was a loooong day? Ha ha! I love photo shoot days!

15 comments:

Discovery Preschool said...

mare i still want to see your blog. My e-mail is chambers.jana@yahoo.com And i love that pic of wes, he is so cute.. little 1940's boy.

melanie said...

ME TOO!!

Lindsey said...

lindseyleon@gmail.com
love your cute family Marilyn!!

Chris and Hay said...

Probably a wise decision! I'm glad I can keep seeing cute pictures of Wes though! h.miller@aggiemail.usu.edu

Cory & Kimmy said...

I want to still keep up on Wes too! And I may just have to go private as well...
kimber.freeman@gmail.com

Brad and Darci said...

add me please!
darcithorsted@gmail.com

The Nate and Sara Project said...

Ooh, ooh pick me!! Seeing as I don't imagine you guys are planning on moving to the desert anytime soon...Although there is a house for sale on my street! I'll babysit for free!!!!! :) s.e.fuller@aggiemail.usu.edu

Emily Nelson said...

Hey! I still wanna read. Please? em.cl@aggiemail.usu.edu.

Landon and Jen said...

hey! invite me! jenneth02@gmail.com

hilary said...

i would love an invite. :) hilary.gardiner@gmail.com

cortney said...

count me in!

Shelly said...

hey mare add me, shellbell113@gmail.com

Holly said...

You better add me. Thanks for the having us over the other night, it was really fun!
hollytullis@gmail.com

JaNae said...

I'm gonna need an invite! janaemillet@gmail.com

Karlee and Micah said...

karlee_04@hotmail.com
Love to stay in touch :)