marilyn! those are soooo cute! i need some pictures of him,i love his little waterfall he's sporting in all the pictures too. takes after his daddy...right? :)
You are! And you're just the cutest mom ever! I love how much you love him, he is so adorable! I wouldn't expect anything less from a Weston :) jk
You are lucky! He is a handsome boy!
He is definitely a cutie! I am glad you are having so much fun with him :)
What a cute little guy. We need to get together sometime soon.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
marilyn! those are soooo cute! i need some pictures of him,i love his little waterfall he's sporting in all the pictures too. takes after his daddy...right? :)
You are! And you're just the cutest mom ever! I love how much you love him, he is so adorable! I wouldn't expect anything less from a Weston :) jk
You are lucky! He is a handsome boy!
He is definitely a cutie! I am glad you are having so much fun with him :)
What a cute little guy. We need to get together sometime soon.
Post a Comment