Friday, February 5, 2010

We Don't Eat Our Friends

I have to be honest. I can't believe most of my friends and myself have babies. It just blows my mind. It has been so much fun to meet all of them. So meet some of Weston's new friends...


Evan, what a cutie. He stole my heart the second I saw him. This is Sara Taggart Fuller's little boy. I'm so glad she came all the way from California to stay with her family for a few days. We had to keep reminding my massive baby that we don't eat friends. Evan is so tiny, and Wes will eat anything that comes his way ;)


This picture is just weird to me. It seems like we were hanging out at her parents house just the other day being kids ourselves. So weird!


Sadie (Camie Larsen Scott's baby), Parley (Shelly Minnoch Hodson's babe), Wes (MINE!), and Lincoln (Jen Bronson Gibb's baby). They were all adorable! I love them all!


It was soooo much fun to catch up with these girls. Again, it weirds me out. Camie and I were running around my backyard, I swear, like yesterday. Shells and I were driving around in her car not too long ago and chalking people. And I was hysterically laughing at Jen for actually eating a goldfish on her 16th (???) Birthday. Now we have babies! WEIRD!!!

4 comments:

hilary said...

ah, it is weird! kids having kids!! haha! seems like we were all at north ogden elementary school just not too long ago... so fun to see all of these girls babies, i didn't know shelly had a babe, too! the question is who doesn't have one or have one on the way, i guess. crazy!

Brittnie said...

I love all of the babies!!! You girls look so cute!!!! How much fun to all get together with your lil' one! Its good you still all keep in touch!

Camie Scott said...

Remember when Sadie tried to eat Parley's finger? That was such a fun day! I need to get those pics from you. My email address is camsco66@hotmail.com. I'm so happy Sadie has so many handsome boyfriends!

The Nate and Sara Project said...

Sure glad Wes decided to settle for the bottle instead of Evan. I think Nate would have been a bit dissappointed had I come home without a baby. ;) When did we all get so old? I'm way weirded out.