Saturday, August 23, 2008

Flaming Gorge

I've been going to Flaming Gorge with my family as long as I can remember. My Dad always makes it so much fun. This year it was only Nate and his family(kelly his wife, Sadie, Emily and Max) Dad, me and Rob. I absolutely LOVE it up there. Here's some of my favorite memories of this year

-Baby Max eating all the sand he could get his hands on, finding him sucking on rocks and dipping his food in the dirt
-Snorkeling with Rob and Dad
-Going on a hike with Rob, Dad, Sadie and Em
-Talking to Rob while he fished
-Almost drowning my dad when I saw a fish snorkeling. I FREAKED out. Who would have thought I would see a killer-fish??? I swear it was going to eat me;) Sorry for jumping on top of you dad! Are you deaf from my screaming too? Sorry...
-Sleeping under the stars with Rob and dad
-Just hanging out
-Wake boarding
-Driving there and back with Rob. He's fun
-Oh, this is a good one! Apparently I'm allergic to some kind of wasp. After I got stung, my leg started bubbling up. Hah, it was cool

Oh how I love you Flaming Gorge. Thanks Dad, Nate and Kelly for making it happen this year. I had so much fun hanging out with everyone there. Good times!

2 comments:

Brad and Darci said...

I am glad that you had such a good time! That is kind of weird about your leg but I am glad that you are okay:)

Jamie said...

Scar Canyon is kinda up by Monte Cristo it is fun place I love it. Flaming gorge looks like a blast Ive never been but would love to. YOur crack me up I cant believe your flipped out so bad over a fish? Isnt that what you snorkel to see? :)